10.06.2005

Novice

Ok, so I'm not very good at this blogging thing. In the almost three months of blog silence, I have (in no particular order):

1) Celebrated my first wedding anniversary
2) Had a birthday
3) Had a visit from my family to celebrate said birthday
4) Received a pair of cowgirl boots from said family for said birthday (and yes, I always refer to them as "cowgirl boots"). My husband is learning to accept them. I think.
5) Gotten a promotion
6) Beaten my husband at Scrabble every time we've played (my best word so far: "czarina")
7) Refused to play chess with my husband because I always lose
8) Spent an entire day redecorating Copper's fish bowl - new rocks, new play fort, new fake plant. Yeah, he's living in high style these days.
9) Seen the Dalai Lama (yes, in person)
10) Contemplated blogging about all of the above but never got around to it

So instead you get this abbreviated list, which might be a good thing, depending on how interesting you think any of the above topics might have been.

1 Comments:

Blogger goodnight moon said...

I would still like to hear about the Dalai Lama.

ps happy anniversary!
pps happy birthday!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home